Your privacy is important to us!
We want to process your personal data in a legal, correct and transparent manner. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we process about you as a natural person and what the purposes are. It also explains what rights you have to guarantee and possibly improve your privacy.
- Who are we?
Your data will be processed by Agilitas Group NV, with registered office at Stationsstraat 120, 2800 Mechelen, registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0478.971.449.
Within our organization, the data is only accessible to responsible persons who must have access to it according to their tasks.
If you have additional questions and / or would like more information, please contact our DPO:
First name: Fatima
Contact address: email@example.com
- What kind of personal data do we collect?
- Data which we collect directly:
To know who you are: Name – First name – Company number
To contact you: Telephone number – Fax number – e-mail address
To invoice or pay you: Bank account number – Address
- Public data and data which we collect indirectly:
Agilitas Group sometimes processes public data.
This may, for example, concern information that is subject to a disclosure obligation, such as the publication of your appointment as director of a company, or it may concern information that you have made public yourself, such as information on your website, …
It may also be information that is public, for example because it is generally known in your area or because it appeared in the press. This also includes information on, for example, the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises and Graydon.
- What you tell us can be processed:
If you contact us by phone, our reception can note your first name and surname and your tele-phone number to build up a contact overview and to see who uses our services.
- Why do we collect your personal data?
Depending on the situation, Agilitas Group needs certain information from you in order to be able to offer certain services. The information that Agilitas Group requests and with which we can iden-tify you is called personal data.
Below you can check per situation why Agilitas Group requests this personal data and what your personal data will be used for.
Your data will be used for the following purposes as appropriate:
- For contact persons at customers or prospects during a first contact with Agilitas Group: your data is necessary to correctly execute the agreement you conclude with us. Because you conclude a contract with us, we must have the necessary personal data to be able to offer our services, which are included in the contract.
The personal data that is collected is processed administratively and by accounting. If you do not want your personal data to be processed in this context, it is not possible to perform the services for which you are contractually bound with us.
- Potential new contacts by handing over the business card: if you have handed us a business card in one way or another, we will include you in our database. We assume that by hand-ing over this card, you also give your explicit consent to be included in our database. In addition, we also store the publicly accessible information that we find about you in our da-tabase. We assume that we may also keep this personal data, provided you have made it pub-licly available.
- Who receives my personal data?
In principle, your personal data will not be passed on to other parties.
Agilitas Group processes this personal data in accordance with the purposes stated under point 3. Only the employees within our organization who need your personal data in the performance of their position will be able to consult them.
When organizing events, we can pass on your personal data (such as name and first name) to ex-ternal parties who organize the events and this purely for organizational reasons and also in the context of security.
We work together with a number of third parties who can also view your personal data. It concerns the following recipients:
• Accountants & consultants in the framework of fiscal support
- Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the goals described under point 3. We will of course store your personal data in accordance with possible statutory periods and any limitation periods that apply. For instance, for invoices this is 7 years.
- What rights can I exercise to guarantee the protection of my personal data?
- You have the right to consult your data
If you wish to see which personal data we process about you, you can do so by exercising your right of access. Agilitas Group will provide you with an overview that is as complete as possible of the personal data held about you. We can already confirm that no special categories of personal data are kept (such as race, ethnic origin, health data, data on sexual orientation,…). You can get a copy of the personal data that is collected.
- You have the right to have your data corrected If there are changes to your personal data (such as name, address, e-mail address, …), you can always have this corrected or completed.
- You have the right to have your date removed If you believe that we are processing certain personal data on an unlawful basis, i.e. without a cor-rect purpose, you can request to have your personal data deleted.
- You have the right to ask the processing of your personal data to be restricted If your data is incorrect and you have asked to adjust it or you believe that we are processing your personal data on an unlawful basis, you can ask to restrict the processing thereof. This means that we may only process your personal data further with your permission. We may continue to store your personal data, but may not carry out any further processing without your consent, unless in the context of legal proceedings, for the protection of natural or legal persons or for important reasons of public interest.
- You have the right to transfer your personal data directly to a third party If you wish, you can ask us to transfer the data that you have provided to us yourself or directly to a third party. The Regulation does provide a number of restrictions on this right, so that this does not apply in all cases. This must of course be examined on a case by case basis.
- You sometimes have the right to refuse that your data are completely automatically processed Some data processing and processes are fully automated without human intervention. However, we do not use this with regard to the processing of your personal data. If this is the case and if you do not agree with such a fully automated process, you can object to this, so that your personal data is no longer processed in this way. Here too, a number of exceptions apply which must be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- You can withdraw your consent If your personal data is processed on the basis of consent (see point 3), you can withdraw this con-sent at any time. We will then have to delete your personal data. If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, please contact us at the contact address above and clearly specify which right you wish to exercise.
In addition, we inform you that you can at any time submit a complaint to the supervisory authority if you believe that we are not complying with your rights as stated above.